Written by Roland Trimmel | Categories: News
The first major update of Spexx is available for download. Version 1.1 of the software now features factory presets and support for AAX (Pro Tools).
Read on to find out more.
Major update of Spexx
Ever since the release of our spectral effect plug-in Spexx, we have quietly launched a number of version updates. They included improved stability and better performance, among many items that remained mostly unnoticed by many. These updates have been pushed out to our servers, with no notifications sent to customers.
Today the first major update of Spexx is ready. Version 1.1 includes these new features:
- factory presets (for saving settings or choosing from a selection of factory settings),
- AAX support (for use with Pro Tools),
- installer (for Windows and Mac),
- software version check (with a periodic check for updates), and
- undo / redo buttons (to switch between all setting changes).
Subtle alterations of the user interface have been applied to host the preset manager functionality at the top of the application window. Undo/redo buttons can be found on the right side.
The update is free of charge for owners of Spexx. Click this link here to download the software.